LOGGING INTO THE DIGITAL KEYS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Please check with LEAPIN Digital Keys Ltd, or your local distributor/integrator for the log-in details and password to use the Digital Keys Management Software.
Click “Sign in” button at top of digital keys home page and enter your username and password to access the software.
CREATE NEW USERS
The Create Users feature enables you to add permanent or semi-permanent users, in addition to being able to great 'user groups' such as visitors or contractors. When using the user groups this only has to be done once, and then digital keys can be created for these user group types, without having to go through the process of entering all the users details each time.
Create New User Group
1. Create new 'User Group' by selecting User Groups on left hand side menu
3. Enter the name of the new user group in the box e.g contractor, or visitor and click submit.
4. A ‘created’ confirmation message is returned, and you can see the new user group you named in the table.
Create New User (Individual)
1. Select 'New User' from the box on the home page.
2. Enter the users details into the form, and click 'Submit' button when finished.
3. A ‘created’ confirmation message is returned, and the user is listed now in the users table. The users name, or user group can now be selected when generating a time-sensitive digital key as outlined in the next section.
CREATE NEW DIGITAL KEYS
Account Managers can create time-sensitive Digital Keys for anyone, anywhere at anytime from within the Digital Keys Management Software, as outlined below.
1. Click on the 'New Digital Key' box on the homepage
2. Select user name or user group from drop down menu.
3. Select the date and time you want the digital key to work for.
NOTE - The Digital Keys are pre-set with default times to work from 2pm on the first date of choice, to 10am on the final date of choice. You can easily change these times by selecting in the time box.
4. Select the access point (that is room/lock) for where you want to make the digital key work for from the drop-down menu as shown below.
5. Click the submit button
6. A message will appear on the next screen that says created, and the digital keys will appear in the 'created digital keys table' (this is a list of all digital keys that have been created/in use) - if the dates for the digital key created is current, the digital key will display as “ACTIVE”. The user will then receive their digital key immediately on the digital keys app in the form of an unlock button in a tab with the access point selected.
UNLOCK ANY DOOR
The 'Unlock Door' feature enables authorized users to unlock their locks/doors at anytime as outlined below.
1. Select buildings box on the home page (to drill down to the lock you want to unlock)
2. Select the Building name of where the lock is that you want to open
3. Click the ‘unlock’ button of the lock you want to unlock. Lock will open.
NOTE: After you hit unlock, someone will need to be at the door to touch the lock which wakes it up, so it can unlock.
DELETE DIGITAL KEY
The Delete Digital Key feature enables authorized users to delete a users digital key at any time. To delete a digital key select Digital Keys from side menu bar as shown below.
1. All the Digital Keys created will be listed in a table. Select the ‘Delete/rubbish bin’ icon, to delete the digital key.
2. A message will appear at the top of the screen confirming the digital key has successfully deleted.
Of course to delete a digital key, you need to first generate a digital key – see previous section titled ‘Generate time-sensitive digital key’.
VIEW LOCK EVENTS/LIVE AUDIT
The Live Audit feature shows who opened which door(lock/access point) at which time. The Live Audit is useful for tracking movements of users throughout buildings, and for arriving and leaving sites -for knowing who has entered a room/space at what time – similar to a time-card punch-in system.
The features of the audit include
1 Events menu bar
2 Access point – lock/room name
3 User – lock opened by user with users name as identifier
4 Unlock Method – NFC unlock (by NFC on phone or NFC token), APP unlock on Digital Keys smartphone app (over NB IoT network), SOFT on Digital Keys management software
5 Time - the time the lock was unlocked
NOTE: The unlock event automatically updates into the table within a few seconds of someone unlocking the door. This a view only feature.
LOCK STATUS REPORT
You can view the status of the lock at anytime including seeing the battery status, and the signal strength/see that lock is online.
1. Select 'Access Points' from the side menu bar.
2. Select the building from the drop down menu
3. The locks and their signal strength and battery levels will be displayed as outlined below.
Signal strength is defined as;
POOR = NB IoT Network ECL2
FINE = NB IoT Network ECL1
EXCELLENT = NB IoT network ECL0^
*Extended Coverage Level as defined by the 3GPP - the authority charged with managing the global mobile phone network)
^Recommended Signal Strength for NB IoT Smart locks
The Home page provides shortcuts to the features of the Digital Keys Management Software and also displays live notifications of all activities of the account holders locking system, including new keys being generated, locks being unlocked, and digital keys being deleted. Live 'Alerts' are also featured on the home page for any locks in the account system, such as when the battery status gets below 10%. Notifications of alerts can also be sent to account manager phone or a selected users phone.
For NB IoT smart locks with a numberpad (including LDK100 model) a factory permanent 'master PIN' is assigned to the lock as an unlocking method (the factory PIN is provided in your set-up guide with the lock). You can use the 'Update PIN' feature, as outlined below to update the PIN to a 6 digit number of your choice. Coming soon - 4 digit time-sensitive PIN's.